World Vision International
*Preferred position location: Senegal. Other locations to be determined by home country of successful candidates within West Africa where VF/WVI is registered to operate.
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 37,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Regional Programme Funding Manager, VisionFund, you will develop and manage funding opportunities in West Africa primarily, through grants, major donors and through National office programmes that support VFI’s network of microfinance institutions (MFIs) in keeping with VFI global strategy and funding priorities. You will manage third party regional grant and major donor acquisition and compliance. Reporting to the Senior Programme Funding Manager for Africa, the role will focus on largely on West Africa and will be fluent in French and English but will also support elsewhere as required in Africa. This includes contributing to and managing grant and donor funding opportunity pipeline, providing technical support, capacity building, project monitoring, and donor impact reporting.
- University degree in international development, economics, or related field.
- 5-8 years experience in grant making field, fundraising or corporate management setting dealing with senior management.
- This role requires 5-8 years in Grants, major donor fundraising, or corporate management setting dealing with senior management. Preferably experience in humanitarian, international development, microfinance or financial institutions.
- Able to work in complex corporate culture and financial systems and ensure procedures internally and with third parties are well documented, monitored and executed. Creative and helpful at problem solving for both VFI and MFI’s. Able to work well with granting agencies, Support Offices, MFIs, and other VFI groups.
- Fluent (oral and written) in French and English.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 16 AUG 2019. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Adresse Dakar