World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 40,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As People & Culture (HR) Director, WV Senegal, you will provide strategic leadership to WV Senegal in the area of people management & organizational development in order to optimize organizational performance, fulfill World Vision’s mission, vision, and core values, and to contribute to the measurable improvement of the well-being of vulnerable children and communities in Senegal. You are primarily responsible for developing and promoting P&C strategy, leadership development and sustainability, staff and organizational well-being, performance and accountability culture, diverse and talented workforce with the right set of mindsets and behaviors, internal and external networking for greater impact and a professional and sustainable P&C function in the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or Social Sciences. Master’s Degree in the relevant field is an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications in Human Resource Management or Organizational Development (OD) or Leadership Development.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Senior Human Resources Management position in an international organization.
- Experience working in conflict and fragile contexts, as applicable.
- The candidate should be fluent in French and English.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 01 MAY 2019. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Adresse Sacré coeur 3 VDN Villa 145 M/S, Malick Sy, BP27086 Dakar