Aperçu de l'offre
Philip Morris International is seeking an Operations Planning Analyst Intern.
We foster curiosity and personal ambition. The more you learn, the more you progress – and so do we as a Company. That is why we invest in you and in your development. So, come take part to the biggest shift in our history. Step out of your comfort zone. Meet different cultures and personalities every single day. Build a diverse and international network. Be part of something big.
We are currently looking for an Operations Planning Intern within Philip Morris Senegal’s Finance Department
Our Factory controlling team plays a key role as a business partner for all operations functions, namely Financials adviser supporting factory strategy , and effective cost management as well as following up of the Factory performances, productivity standards, commitments and delivery.
In your role as Operations Planning Intern, you will Support the Strategic Planning process in the local Affiliate. Support justification of initiatives with relevant data analysis. Analyze and report Manufacturing KPIs, support Affiliate’s Loss Analysis process. Consolidate Affiliate’s OB/RFs in terms of Manufacturing KPIs and HC, analyze gaps vs targets. Ensure timely data availability for Factory PDCA and Productivity Office.
- Locally support and validate global/regional initiatives, escalate local strategic initiatives.
- Participate in strategic initiatives implementation: ensure proper communication between involved functions/departments within and outside of the Affiliate.
- Consolidate Manufacturing Assumptions, HC, Manufacturing KPIs and the productivity and cost optimization initiatives for accurate and timely financial processing. Perform gap analysis of manufacturing performance targets vs ZLJ.
- Provide data for regional consolidation by request.
- Perform MLT gap analysis vs manufacturing performance targets.
- Perform gap analysis vs PMI manufacturing manning standards.
Compliance / EHS
- Ensure full compliance with local legislation and company policies and practices.
- Adhere to all Environment, Health, Safety and Security (EHSS) rules, policies and practices. Pass through appropriate EHSS trainings, apply received knowledge in practice.
- Use personal protective equipment as appropriate. Keep assigned work areas clean and orderly. Take an active part in EHSS programs. Inform direct supervisor immediately about any violations of EHSS requirements, take appropriate measures for their elimination and prevention.
- University degree in Engineering or Finance or similar education
- Advanced level in English
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Power Point, SAP.
- Knowledge of basic Supply Chain, Project Engineering and PPMD processes.
- Basic knowledge of statistics and analysis. Massive data arrays handling.
- Customer Focus
- Organizational Agility
- Efficiency & Action Orientation
- Entrepreneurial Spirit & Emotional Intelligence
What we offer
- Internship opportunity for at least 6 months renewable.
- Financial compensation during the internship.