Contract Type: National Contract
The aim of this post is to support Save The Children International (SCI) West and Central Africa (WCA) Regional Supply Chain Team in improving the quality of all its data analytics efforts, including data collection, analysis, reporting and knowledge management.
Under the supervision of the Regional Supply Chain Manager, the selected candidate will contribute to providing the necessary business intelligence tools and processes to transform SCI WCA Supply Chain operations.
She or He will also support any capacity building exercise to strengthen Country Offices Supply Chain capacity and share relevant best practices.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor degree in statistics or in any relevant area
- Advanced level of computer literacy especially of Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables, program formulas, data analysis tool pack, etc).
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Able to process a big amount of data, produce micro and macro level analysis, and develop user friendly tools for management reporting and strategic decision making.
- Ability to communicate detailed information clearly and consistently via phone, written communication and in person.
- General understanding of Supply Chain Management.
- Motivated, dynamic, focused on details and well organized.
- Self-organize his/her time in a productive way, and need limit supervision in the routine tasks.
- Strong team player with the ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people.
- Knowledge of programming language i.e. Excel VBA
- Good command of both English and French at working level.
- Able to produce communication material for internal or external purposes
- Prior exposure to the NGO sector will be considered an advantage.
Contract length: 18months
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Applicants are advised that Save the Children International does not require any payment or expense during the entire recruitment process. Any request in this direction should be immediately reported as contrary to the values and practices of our organization.
Please follow this link to apply: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=RmxvcmEuNjQzNDEuMzgzMEBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW…