Basic required skills
- Familiarity with IT helpdesk service processes;
- Provides technical support to office staff and visiting missions;
- Installs, configures, and supports standard hardware and software, including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and printers;
- Basic ability to determine and evaluate possible solutions to IT operational activities;
- Having the ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusions;
- Showing an understanding of other people’s concerns, motives, feelings, strengths, and limitations
- Managing effectively under normal work stress environment;
- Staying focus and availability to follow up on cases till resolution.
- Strong problem-solving skills: ability to clearly define and communicate steps to solve a defined problem.
Organize client training and outreach activities, such as IT Expos; group training and one-on-one.
- Deeof asset management principles, including asset life cycle and inventory management;
- p knowledge on Video Conference including equipment installation, and troubleshooting issue that might arise during a session.
- Support conferencing and collaboration tools, such as Cisco WebEx and Jabber;
- Facilitate preparation for video conferences and the IT components of events;
Network and infrastructure
- Strong knowledge on networking and ability to ensure the efficient operation of the network;
- Ability to observe and report on network and connectivity issues to central product/service teams;
- First level troubleshooting of network related issues.
- Deep knowledge Advanced level in Microsoft Excel
- Hardware repair facilitation with vendors;
- Ability to produce comprehensible reports on assets status;
Communication/ team work
- Expressing thoughts and ideas effectively in oral and written communications in English;
- Has ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively in a virtual team environment;
- Regularly and actively participate in team meetings;
- Share views and experience with the wider team.
Business and client oriented
- Working with technical material and translates material into layperson’s terms;
- Observe and understand business processes in order to provide higher quality technical service to clients;
- Maintain professional and collaborative relation with clients ensuring their cases are solved to their satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients
Education and experience requirements
- 3 years university degree (BAC+3) in Computer Science or related areas;
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT services; providing end users and infrastructure support,
- Adresse 131C, Liberté 6 Extension - Dakar Tel: +221 338677073 Mob: +221 771840707